Cost - $275.00
Sibling Discount- $250 for brother or sister
· Includes: Uniform/ Insurance/ Individual+Team Pictures/ 8-12 Games (regular + playoff games)/ Trophies/Medals for Championship Game/ All-Star Awards for Top Players/ End of Season Skills Competition
- Accepted on the day of Player Evaluations
· Please provide grade level and child's first/last name under
"Memo" (e.g. 3rd-4th, Jane Doe)
August 12th- Registration Deadline (any interest after will be put on a waitlist)
August 14th - Player evaluations / draft
Sept 18th to Dec 18th - Fall Season
Player evaluations will take place on August 14th at the large gymnasium.
Evaluations will be as followed:
Every child will make a team if they are registered, paid, and if they participate in the evaluation.
Every child will be given a uniform before the beginning of the season with the sizes (Jersey & Shorts) they ordered on their registration form. Please see below for the uniform size chart. There will be uniform samples on the evaluation day. Players must confirm sizes then. Should the size not fit or be the wrong size, parents will be responsible for paying for the new uniform should it need to be re-ordered. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The only exception to this rule would be if the manufacturer or Management Team made the mistake (Example- Size, Number, Spelling of the last name). If we/or the manufacturer made the mistake, we will eat the costs. Otherwise, it is the parents' responsibility to pay the costs of replacing the uniform.
Cost of Repurchasing Uniforms- Jersey $45.00 Shorts $30.00
The Management Team will equitably assign late registrants to a team roster, provided:
1. Registration forms have been completed and payment is made
2. Team rosters are not full (if full, late registrants will be placed on a “waiting” list)
3. The player is rated by the Management Team
4. The assignment of the player will not alter the fair distribution of players in the League or Division.
Should a player choose to retire from our league before season starts but after uniform is ordered, the individual involved will be charged $100 for league costs (Costs include: Uniform, Insurance, Registration Fee, Gym fees) and uniform will be sent to the family by AYB director. No refund will be given after the 1st game of each season.
**If at any time we are unable to continue our league during a season due to Covid city protocol, we will be able to partially refund your registration fee.
However, no refunds will be given after the 1st game for any other reason (e.g., canceled games, personal reasons, etc.). **
AYB reserves the right to refuse service in order to maintain a safe and supportive basketball program.
Copyright © 2022 All-Star Youth Basketball - All Rights Reserved.