Learn footwork, ball handling, and finishing concepts. Open to grades 2nd through 9th. Beginner & Intermediate levels. Limited to 20 participants.
Kat (3-year varsity, 2-year starter, 2-year captain)
Tim (4-year varsity, 3-year starter, 2-time all-league, 1-time CIF, 2-year captain)
6 Saturday Sessions (Nov-Dec)
Sessions will be held on the outdoor courts at Arcadia High School.
Cost - $150
Please make payment through Zelle email@example.com.
**Please check back in December for our Spring Registration**
Cost - $320.00
Sibling Discount- $290 for brother or sister
· Includes: Uniform/ Insurance/ Individual+Team Pictures/ 9-12 Games (regular + playoff games)/ Trophies/Medals for Championship Game/ All-Star Awards for Top Players/ End of Season Skills Competition
- Accepted on the day of Player Evaluations
· Please provide grade level and child's first/last name under
"Memo" (e.g. 3rd-4th, Jane Doe)
August 5th - Player evaluations / draft (any interest after will be waitlisted)
After August 5th - late registration $350
Sept 10th-Dec 10th - Fall Season
Player evaluations will take place on:
Saturday, August 5th at Oak Avenue Intermediate School.
Evaluations will be as followed:
Every child will make a team if they are registered, paid, and if they participate in the evaluation.
Every child will be given a uniform (Jersey & Shorts) before the start of the season with the sizes they ordered when registered. There will be uniform samples on the day of evaluation for players to confirm sizes. Should the size not fit or be the wrong size, parents will be responsible for paying for the new uniform should it need to be re-ordered. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Cost of Repurchasing Uniforms- Jersey $45.00 Shorts $30.00
*The only exception to this rule would be if it is a manufacturer or management team error (Example- Number, Size, Spelling).
The Management Team will equitably assign late registrants to a team roster, provided:
1. Registration has been completed and payment made
2. Team rosters are not full (if full, late registrants will be placed on a “waiting” list)
3. The player is rated by the Management Team
4. The assignment of the player will not alter the fair distribution of players in the League or Division.
Should a player choose to quit after the draft has taken place, but before the uniform has been ordered, the individual involved will be charged $50. If the uniform has already been ordered, the individual will be charged $100 to cover uniform and fees and their uniform will be sent to the family. No refund will be given after the 1st game of each season.
AYB reserves the right to refuse service in order to maintain a safe and supportive basketball program.
Copyright © 2022 All-Star Youth Basketball - All Rights Reserved.