For Divisions with 6 teams:
All teams will play in the playoffs, but the top two teams will receive a BYE week in the first round.
For Divisions with 8-10 teams:
The top 8 teams of the regular season will advance to the playoffs.
For Divisions with 12 teams:
All teams will advance to the playoffs. The division will be split into 2 conferences (West & East). Seeding within their respective conference will be based on overall record. The #1 and #2 seeds from each conference will have a BYE week in the first round of playoffs. The Western Conference champion with play the Eastern Conference champion in the final Championship Game.
1) Head to Head record between the 2 teams. Winner is the top seed.
2) Total Points Scored Differential.
3) Most Points Scored.
1) Compare Head to Head record among all teams that are tied, Best record is the top seed. (If there is a tie for best record, compare Head to Head again)
2) Out of the remaining teams, once again assess Head to Head record.
3) If records are even, then check total Points Scored Differential (PSD). Highest PSD is the top seed.
4) If PSD is the same, then Most Points Scored during the season is the top seed.
Copyright © 2022 All-Star Youth Basketball - All Rights Reserved.